212/12 Fourth Avenue,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124653
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Waratah Estate Agents proudly presents this gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment conveniently located within walking distance to the train station, CBD, Westpoint Shopping Centre, and several educational institutes.
- large balconies from the kitchen and bedroom
- Huge kitchen space with lots of natural lighting
- Spacious lounge room with a reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
- Ultra modern bathrooms
- Undercover secured parking with extra large lock up storage cage and plenty of visitors parking for your convenience.
- BBQ facilities on the rooftop
- Within catchment of Blacktown Boys & Girls High School, Blacktown Public School & Tafe NSW
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at a given time (+Agent)
- Do not enter the property if you have symptoms of illness (including mild cold and flu like symptoms)
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information on this site, but does not constitute any representation by the landlords or agents.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 212/12 Fourth Avenue, Blacktown. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.