212/1 Banksia Street,
Glenside, SA 5065
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4501727
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BRAND NEW Stunning 2 Bedroom Apartment!
*AVAILABLE 16th August 2021
*THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
*Sorry no pets
Enjoy a magnificent lifestyle surrounded by majestic gum trees and landscaped grounds in the brand new GRACE apartments! With the Adelaide CBD on your doorstep and the serenity of a lush garden retreat, this spectacular apartment is a must to inspect! Register your interest today and avail yourself the opportunity to reside in this exclusive new location!
Property features include:
- 2 Bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- 1 Sparkling bathroom
- Bright and spacious open plan living
- Tiled floors, carpet in bedrooms
- Quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop
- Private balcony with lovely views
- 1 x secure carpark + Storage cage + Secure bike storage area
- Separate laundry facility
- R/C split system air conditioning
- Walk to the shops
- Close to quality schools, Glenunga High School zoned
- Easy access to public transport
- NBN Opticon facility available (tenant responsible for connection)
**Tenant responsible for water usage and supply charges.
In these challenging times, Turner Real Estate has implemented a range of ways to view the property, knowing how important it is to love where you live.
Turner Real Estate is limiting the number of people attending opens at any one time.
If you're keen to inspect the property, we look forward to seeing you soon! You will need to register though, so that we can responsibly manage attendee numbers.
As soon as we have interest to view the property you will be contacted with an open inspection time. Please be assured that at the opens we will be observing strict hygiene practices and we will also be managing the number of people in the property, depending on the size, so please be patient with us - your health and safety is our priority.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenside
Lifestyle in Glenside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
212/1 Banksia Street, Glenside, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenside.