212/140 Dudley Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4080410
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECTIONS NOW AVAILABLE - 1 week rent free
SPECIAL OFFER! Your first week's rent will be free!
In line with current restrictions, as of Monday 28th September this property is available for a one on one private inspection. Please contact us to make an appointment.
Ikebana is a stunning contemporary architecturally designed Japanese-inspired development located on the edge of the Melbourne CBD. Located on the second floor of the Keshi building, this apartment is unfurnished, with a full kitchen featuring Bosch appliances, modern bathroom with built in laundry, bedroom with built in wardrobes, combined lounge/dining room with timber floors and balcony.
Ikebana is located just 100 m from Flagstaff Gardens, 400m to North Melbourne and Flagstaff Train Stations, 200m to the CBD and Queen Victoria Markets, Melbourne University and just 200m from the Docklands
* Architecture by Elenberg Fraser
* Developed by Gurner
* Modern luxury apartments
* Landscaped Courtyards
* Rooftop spa and outdoor tv
* Landscaped Rooftop with north facing garden
* Intimate Teppanyaki grill for residents private use
* Karaoke Room for private use by residents
* All weather fire place with indoor and outdoor deck areas
* Please note that Ikebana is part of an embedded network for electricity and gas connections
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 212/140 Dudley Street, West Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.