211/89 Roden Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,408 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4365428
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Spacious One Bedroom Apartment with Secure Carpark!
UNFURNISHED - Make yourself at home in this spacious, sunny apartment, peacefully tucked away in one of West Melbournes best tree-lined streets.
Relaxed weekend strolls to some of Melbournes top coffee shops, bars and restaurants on bustling Errol Street are within reach for residents of this fantastic 89 Roden Street complex. Easy walking distance to Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market and the CBD, with trains, trams, buses and CityLink at your doorstep.
- Urban oasis with beautiful garden walls, internal bamboo garden, balcony
- Open plan living/dining area, with in-built study area
- Gallery style kitchen with quality, stainless steel appliances, marble bench tops, gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher
- Bedroom with ample built-in robe space
- Sparkling bathroom with concealed laundry
- Spit system heating/cooling
- Security intercom/camera entrance
- Secure car stacker and bike storage
- Walk to CBD, RMIT, Docklands, Etihad Stadium!
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in West Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 211/89 Roden Street, West Melbourne today!