211/ 1 Clark Street,
Williams Landing, VIC 3027
$1,716 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4530464
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulouus Apartment 211 in Williams Landing!
***Due to recently announced Covid19 "lock down" in Melbourne, there will be no open inspections during Saturdays until further notice. If you really prefer this property and are urgent for this property, please call me directly on 0419 330 801 - Sonny Castillo.
Apartment 211 is a two bedroom, 2 Toilets & Baths and 1 Secure Car Port with Overhead Storage. It is located on the second floor of the brand new and newly opened Newton Apartment Building in the heart of Williams Landing. Being a corner apartment, you have a 180-degree view on your balcony. Newton is just opposite the Williams Landing Shopping Centre and a 3-5-minute walk to the Williams Landing Train Station depending on how fast you walk.
This 4-floor building is well maintained by a Body Corporate, very secure and has a convenient Elevator & Intercom
2 Spacious Bedrooms with functional built-in robes and carpeted for comfort
Spacious and carpeted Family Room with the view of and access to the Balcony and next to kitchen dining area
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, cook top, oven, range hood, dishwasher, and lots of cupboards
The powerful Split Cycle Air Conditioner will make the entire apartment either comfortably warm or cold
Nice and modern Toilet and Bath with Glass shower and conveniently adjacent to the Laundry
Secure apartment using private FOB to enter the main and private key for the other gate entrance
Secure and spacious car port with a generous overhead storage and has 24/7 access to the car space via a boom gate
Balcony with a Westgate Freeway view is ideal for outside entertainment or children play rain or shine
- Just opposite the Overton Street is the Williams Landing Shopping Centre that provides most of your amenity needs namely Child Care Centre, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Supermarket, specialty stores, restaurants etc.
- You can walk in 5 minutes to the Williams Landing train station - a nice, good exercise every time
- Short driving distance to surrounding and various schools in Point Cook, Truganina, Laverton, Hoppers Crossing etc from primary to secondary to even tertiary in Werribee, from state to private to grammar etc
- Walking distance to a modern and big sporting ground area in the heart of Williams Landing
A convenient lifestyle awaits the right "early bird" tenants!
Apply via 1form.com.au for efficient processing of your application.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williams Landing
Lifestyle in Williams Landing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
211/ 1 Clark Street, Williams Landing, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Williams Landing.