210/33 Judd Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,693 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2920743
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning double-story townhouse
Extremely generous three bedroom townhouse in the impressive Dux Richmond Hill development. This highly sought after precinct of Richmond is brilliantly located within walking distance to Epworth Hospital and an abundance of dining options and fashion boutiques. Dux is also within 1km of Melbourne's world-class sporting district incorporating the MCG, AAMI Park and Melbourne Park Tennis Centre, a selection of trams and Richmond train station.
This premium town residence boasts a well thought out floor plan or 139 square metres, with decadent interior styling by Mim Design. Residents will be proud to call Dux home with level 8 providing beautiful shared amenity including a heated pool, casual dining facilities and barbecue terrace, showcasing spectacular panoramic views across Melbourne.
- Open plan living and dining space with engineered timber floors
- Exquisite kitchen with Miele appliances, bespoke lighting and tone island bench
- Private terrace and courtyard
- Carpeted queen size bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
- European laundry including trough
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Remote control access to the basement where you will find two car parks plus storage cage (no car stackers)
With a tram at the doorstep, Richmond and West Richmond Stations close by, along with easy access to Monash Freeway / Citylink, you will be spoiled for transport choices in the convenient city fringe location.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property. By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 210/33 Judd Street, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.