210/2A Henry Street,
Windsor, VIC 3181
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th November 2020
Rent ID: 4118417
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Designer One Bedroom Apartment
This immaculately presented secure apartment will not disappoint, with modern features and innovative touches you will enjoy...
- Large bedroom with corner frosted glass sliding doors and fitted BIR's
- Modern bathroom with rain shower head
- Functional kitchen designed to maximise space with SMEG appliances and dish drawer
- Dual zone living/dining leading out to balcony
- Split system heating/cooling
- Video intercom and lift access
Opposite Wesley College and 7-11, between Fitzroy Street & Chapel Street entertainment precincts and only a short walk to either St Kilda Junction Trams or Windsor Station, this exciting location is so close to restaurants, cafes and casual walks around Albert Park Lake.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
210/2A Henry Street, Windsor, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Windsor.