210/20 Napier Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$2,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3810597
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW IN THE HEART OF ESSENDON
*Important notes for inspecting property during Covid-19*
- Please register by texting or calling Isabella on 0419 928 809
- Please supply photo ID
If we all do our bit to stay safe, hopefully we can avoid further lockdowns. Thank you for understanding.
First 6 months is offered at $450pw
Live amidst the buzz of Napier Street, and enjoy good food, great coffee, and fast & easy access to other pleasures such as: Queen's Park, Rose Street hub, Windy Hill leisure centre and oh so much more.
Walk to Essendon train-station or tram junction in under five minutes, and arrive in the CBD in no time. Travel lots? Free and fast access to both Airports via the free-way.
- Security entrance and elevator
- Attractive interior, neutrally color coordinated
- 2 good sized bedrooms with in built wardrobes. Master with ensuite.
- Open plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances (including dishwasher)
- XL West-facing Balcony, great for a summer
- Chic central bathroom with over-sized shower
- Powerful reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 1 underground car space and storage container (no stacker!)
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 210/20 Napier Street, Essendon is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how