210/15-17 Old Northern Road,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4000121
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nice, Neat and Tidy in a convenient location
Conveniently located opposite Stockland Baulkham Hills shopping centre and with the bus service located at the front of this Building
- 2 large bedrooms, all with built-in robes and two with ensuites
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, dishwasher & tile splash-back
- Open plan living and dining area with A/C flowing out to good sized balcony.
- Internal laundry and tiled to the ceiling bathroom.
- Basement parking for 2 cars and secure building with video intercom
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
210/15-17 Old Northern Road, Baulkham Hills, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Baulkham Hills.