210/180 Swann Road,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th March 2021
Rent ID: 4225878
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
COMING AVAILABLE EARLY MARCH 2021!
Positioned high on the Swann Road ridge with expansive city views, this spacious modern unit showcases a bold and striking style throughout and is complete with a pool, gym, sauna and BBQ area in the complex. Available furnished or partially furnished, the unit provides a perfect haven for inner-city living.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Spacious master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in robe, ensuite, Juliette balcony and shutters.
- Second bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built in robe.
- Master bathroom with shower over bath.
- Internal laundry.
- Secure parking for 1 vehicle.
- Tightly held, secure complex with pool, gym, sauna, BBQ area, function room, manicured grounds, intercom, lift access and visitor parking.
- Short walk to public transport including bus and train as well as Gailey Road shopping village.
- Within close proximity to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, University of Queensland, Brisbane CBD, and local parks and schools such as Ironside State School, BBC and St Peters College.
- Available furnished or partially furnished. Inventory available on request.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 210/180 Swann Road, Taringa before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.