209 Kooyong Road,
Rivervale, WA 6103
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2205504
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Home
Ways that you can view our rental properties during COVID-19
1. Virtual 3D Tour - Dont want to miss out? Click on the link https://asset-reports.captur3d.io/view/empire-estate-agents/209-kooyong-rd-rivervale-wa-6103-australia and view this property using our online virtual tour by following the link, in your own time utilising the floor plan, dollhouse features and take measurements of rooms.
2. Book in a virtual appointment with a FaceTime Call. We will book this in with you like a regular viewing appointment and it will be one on one and you can ask questions with our Property Manager along the way as we take you through a personal walk through
3. Apply instantly from the comfort of your own home! You can submit your application via 1form using the inspection code Empire01. Dont delay, simply head to www.1form.com to get started now.
4. Physical Viewing - The successful applicant will be shown through the property for a private viewing and lease sign up.
Be the first to view this clean and tidy 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom house situated in the heart of Rivervale. Perfectly positioned and within close proximity to local shops, schools, parks and public transport.
Features of this property include:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- All bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with split system air conditioner
- Bathroom with bath
- Separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with plenty of storage
- Kitchen with gas stovetop & dishwasher
- NBN ready
- 2 Spacious living areas
- Rear lounge room with split system air-conditioner
- Large undercover patio
- Parking undercover for 3 cars
- Solar power system
Available now. Sorry no pets.
Rivervale is an established family-friendly suburb just 5 kilometres from the Perth CBD. Home to numerous parks and ovals, such as Wilson Park which features a number of netball courts open for public use as well as playgrounds and a community centre.
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rivervale
Lifestyle in Rivervale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 209 Kooyong Road, Rivervale before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how