209/44 Barkly Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3970750
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUISANT - BRIGHT STUDIO APARTMENT
Studio Apartment in one of Melbourne's most sought-after locations!
So close to Acland Street and St Kilda Beach, this low maintenance property comprises: bright lounge/bedroom with double mirror wardrobe, fully-equipped kitchen with new appliance, internal bathroom with fresh amenities, electric heating, communal laundry and secure carpark.
With an abundance of shopping, fine eateries and public transport into the CBD at your fingertips you will be spoilt for choice. All you need is to leave the car in the secure basement carpark and wander off and explore St Kilda and Melbourne as your heart desires.
WALK THROUGH VIDEO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJU_819kLk&feature=youtu.be
Please email Dita Saban @ email@example.com if you wish to apply after view the walk through video.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Kilda? 209/44 Barkly Street, St Kilda could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.