209/24 Augustus Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3816625
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern apartment with White Goods included, Great location, Lift in apartment Beautiful Pool and outdoor area on top level to enjoy.
FACE-TIME SHOWINGS AVAILABLE
Situated in the vibrant heart of Toowong, Augustus Residences offer a sophisticated and accessible living experience.
Augustus Residences are the perfect home, ideally positioned with retail and dining options within moments, as well as just 3.5kms from the Brisbane CBD.
With seamless accessibility to public transport and pedestrian access to some of Brisbanes key employment, recreation, health and education precincts, living at Augustus Residences will give you the ideal balance between lifestyle and convenience in one of Brisbane's most sought-after riverside suburbs.
Features Include -
- Main bedroom with direct access to the balcony, walk in wardrobe & Ensuite.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, feature tap ware and European appliances.
- Gas Cooking and Hot water
- Open dining and living area.
- Well sized second bedroom.
- Modern finishes throughout.
- Located in the heart of Toowong.
- Fridge, Dryer, Microwave & Washing machine Included.
- Onsite secure car space for 1.
- Fly screens for Balcony doors for lovely breezes throughout.
- STORE-ROOM CAGE
Unbeatable location, featuring -
- 3.5 kms from Brisbane CBD
- 5 mins stroll to Toowong village and Toowong train station
- 600 m walk to Brisbane city cat terminal
- 5 min drive from the University of Queensland St Lucia Campus
- Toowong State School 650 m
- Stuartholme School 2.8 km
- Brisbane Boys College 900 m
- Regatta Hotel 600 m
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, click on the Book Inspection button for that rental property. Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed. So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Toowong? 209/24 Augustus Street, Toowong could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how