209/2 Batman Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4452849
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Easy city living and great location
Seize the opportunity to live in the heart of Canberra City, in the brand new luxury development 'Founder's Lane'
Extending off the modern kitchen, the combined living & dining area offers a spacious design with access out to balcony area.
This 1 bedroom apartment 59m2 of living space, built-in robes, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning in living area and bedroom & elegant finishes throughout.
Availabe 16 June 2021
- Miele washing machine
- TV & TV cabinet
- Coffee table
- L shape leather sofa
- designer dining table and chairs
- Outdoor chairs and table
- Kettle and toaster
- bedside table
- Queen bed & mattress
- Picture frames
- Intercom access
- SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Dryer dryer
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 1 restricted access car space with storage area
- Walking distance to Canberra Centre and Braddon
Live just moments from the heart of Canberra's major retail precinct the Canberra Centre, with numerous cafes, restaurants, bars & leisure opportunities at your doorstep.
12 Months lease
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove shoes prior to inspecting the property
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises.
Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
Useful Information- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered for the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations. Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 209/2 Batman Street, Braddon before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.