209/429-449 New Canterbury Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
Rent ID: 4328951
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious Two Bedroom, Double Balcony Apartment in Dulwich Hill!
Note: Please meet at Lewisham Street entrance and ring doorbell.
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Tenants seeking spacious, open-plan living, privacy and convenience, will appreciate the generous layout, peaceful outlook and walk to everywhere address of this second-floor apartment.
We are thrilled to present you this two-bedroom, two-balcony beauty, set in the popular 'GPO Development with amazing amenities that are sure to sweep you off your feet!
Heres what youll love:
- Extended balcony area, facade and double-glazed glass windows provide a quiet and peaceful environment
- Fresh and modern interiors adding a contemporary feel to your home
- Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure ample natural light pouring into the living areas
- Two quiet balcony areas (one by the bedrooms and one by the living room with North West Facing) perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Large apartment boasting a total size of 96sqm
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in, mirrored wardrobes
- Master bedroom features a large ensuite
- Additional bathroom with quality fittings
- Well-appointed kitchen complimented with quality SMEG appliances including a dishwasher, a cooktop, an oven and ample storage space
- Private terrace
- High ceilings
- Air conditioning facilities
- Secure intercom entry
- Lift access
- Secure car space
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Dulwich Hill Public School, Dulwich Hill Preschool, St Paul of the Cross Catholic Primary School, St Maroun's College
- All your shopping needs are covered with Ashfield Mall, Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre, and Norton Plaza close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: The Shoe Chef Cafe, Bar Valente Cafe, The General - Eatery and Supplies, The Fold, Moon's Sushi, Orrico
- Close to the light rail station, train station and buses
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Hoskins Park, Johnson Park and Marrickville Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Dulwich Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 209/429-449 New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill today!