209/268-270 Liverpool Road,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4226678
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary Spacious 2 Bedder
A spacious two bedroom apartment which offers an abundance of natural light and a high quality finishing including floorboards in the living area, reconstituted stone kitchen bench top & Large bedroom including built-in wardrobe.
It located in the heart of Ashfield, with a 2 minute walk to Ashfield Shopping Centre, local shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Transportation is also at it's finest as the Bus Stop is next to the building and 5 minutes walk to Ashfield train Station.
- Luscious kitchen, granite benchtops- Double bedroom, built-in wardrobe- Spacious lounge room with Tasmanian oak flooring- Spacious bathroom with frameless shower- Large internal laundry, storage and dryer, community garden- Ducted air conditioning throughout- Secure car space and storage cage
Property Code: 988
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
209/268-270 Liverpool Road, Ashfield, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ashfield.