209/118 Russell Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,956 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4149527
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Hero on Russell!
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
First built in 1948 the Russell Street Telephone Exchange and Post Office was converted in 1999 by Nonda Katsalidis into the Hero apartments, it bears all the distinctive flair that he is so renowned for.
This stunning designer one-bedroom apartment boasts high ceilings and an abundance of natural light creating a great sense of space.
- Modern open plan living and dining area
- Mezzanine bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry and video intercom access
- Split System heating and cooling
Located at the "Paris end" of Little Collins St - CBD, Arts, Theatre, Fine dining, Shopping, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Yarra River and Foreshore, St Kilda Esplanade, Vic Market, Chinatown, Etihad Stadium, Docklands, Trains, Trams at your door step.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times and book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales and leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 209/118 Russell Street, Melbourne today!