208 Arthur Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$3,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2020
Rent ID: 3814624
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three levels of stylish & spacious living in a prime location!
Virtual inspection available upon request or through the video on this listing. No physical walk-through inspections available until application approved. Apply via 1Form.
Spanning three spacious levels, 208 Arthur Street is truly a unique and highly sought-after premier Teneriffe property. Positioned in a private and residential locality; this house is still only minutes away from the boutique shopping and dining which the James Street precinct has to offer!
Situated over three levels, this home offers a much sort after separation of living and features:
- Classic front picket fence & verandah
- Open plan living area with split system air conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen with granite bench tops & quality SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Polished timber floors to living areas
- Master bedroom located on the top level with high ceiling, air-conditioning & walk-in robe
- Private ensuite with shower & granite bench top
- Downstairs is two double bedrooms with built-in robes & air-conditioning
- Downstairs bathroom with shower over bath, granite bench top & separate internal laundry
- Excellent natural air flow and lighting throughout
- Powder room with granite bench top
- Rear entertainment deck
- Single lock up garage
Located within walking distance to Brisbanes renowned hot spots Gasworks shopping, James St, Newstead Riverwalk, Fortitude Valley and New Farm entertainment and dining precincts. This location offers style and convenience all in one!
- Tenants are responsible for excess water usage costs only.
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
- Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony, fully fenced, and dishwasher. 208 Arthur Street, Teneriffe is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how