208/35 Bronte Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4230753
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Don't miss the opportunity to live in this luxurious apartment developed by award-winning developer Blackburne in the sought-after location of East Perth. Enclave Apartments are located on a quiet, leafy street where you can enjoy peace and quiet or enjoy a piece of the action, with the city's ever-evolving array of enticing new bars, restaurants, theatres and cultural experiences are within easy walking distance. Northbridge, Perth's traditional cultural and nightlife hub, is also within easy reach. Or if you enjoy your AFL and other sports and entertainment, you'll have access to the stunning Matagarup Bridge which links East Perth with Optus Stadium and Crown Perth. Also, nearby are the famous WACA Cricket Ground, Gloucester Park Raceway, Royal Perth Hospital and the Perth Arena.
When you need to relax, you're close to the stunning Swan River and foreshore which offers a wide range of social, cultural and recreational opportunities. A short stroll away is the Claisebrook Cove. Enjoy boating, water activities, public art, bars, restaurants, cafes and shops, all with stunning views of the cove.
Enclave is conveniently positioned in Perth's free transit zone making it easy to jump on a CAT or Transperth bus to the CBD, West Perth and Northbridge. So, you can leave the car at home and save a fortune in cab fares too. Perfect if you work in the city.
Apartment features include:
- Generously sized with 54m2 of internal living space
- Luxurious kitchen with a chic colour scheme including stone benchtop, dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample storage space
- Generous living area featuring extra high 2.7m ceilings, timber floorboards and floor-ceiling-windows to enjoy the leafy views
- Fold-down bed (including mattress) in the living area to accommodate guests
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and bathroom access
- Modern bathroom with storage and European laundry including dryer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Pay TV and NBN services available
- Window treatments included throughout
- 12m2 northerly-facing balcony, perfect for entertaining
- 1x secure, undercover carbay
- 5m2 lock-up storeroom
Other benefits of an Enclave lifestyle include:
- World-class common facilities including:
- Open-deck rooftop lounge with a media room
- Alfresco dining area that includes undercover barbeques
- Well-equipped gym with spectacular views over the City
- Stunning panoramic views of the City, Optus Stadium, Perth Hills and river views are applicable to certain apartments.
This property will not last long! Contact Loren and arrange a viewing today!
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 208/35 Bronte Street, East Perth is unfurnished and available to rent.