208/16 Liverpool Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2639918
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
City living with parking!
Constantly sought, rarely found, this fabulous one bedroom apartment located on the second floor has it all! Walking distance to Melbourne's theatre precinct, transport virtually on your door step, fine dining restaurants, cafs and shops!
- Modern European kitchen with dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining area
- Bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Central sparkling bathroom
- One car space
Features include: polished floorboards throughout, balcony, gourmet kitchen including Blanco gas and electric appliances, granite bench tops and plenty of cupboard space, built in study nook, European laundry area, heating, intercom and security entry. Sophisticated city living never looked so good!
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange. By registering you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 208/16 Liverpool Street, Melbourne today!