207 Mildura Drive,
Helensvale, QLD 4212
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4591149
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated Family Home
This fantastic home is newly renovated and ready for its next family to reap the rewards! Positioned in the Helensvale community, this fully transformed 4-bedroom home encompasses a brilliant outdoor alfresco area, crisp finishes, and a great back yard for all the family to enjoy.
Perfect for the growing home, this property greets you with modern sophistication while maintaining the exclusivity of a cosy family home focusing on functionality, design and quality use of space. The undercover alfresco area is the perfect place to entertain all year round that provides the right balance of natural light and shaded areas. The newly landscaped back yard features a private fire pit and built-in bench seats but still allows ample space for pets and family that'll be sure to impress.
- Master suite with 2 x built in mirrored robes, private ensuite with brand new fixtures, heated towel rack, floor-to-wall tiles, rain-fall shower head and separate wand
- 3 sizable bedrooms all carpeted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Fantastic gourmet style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and convenient island bar for prepping and serves as well as generous storage spaces
- Open plan casual living and dining that flow through to the formal living room that opens out to the outdoor alfresco
- Family bathroom with bathtub and large shower with 2 x rain-fall shower heads and separate wands and floor-to-wall tiles
- Separate powder room and toilet
- Separate internal laundry with external access
- Split-system air-conditioning
- DLUG with internal access
Pet will be considered upon application...
Positioned in the Helensvale community offers and abundance of conveniences with close access to the Westfield Shopping Centre, Helensvale Train and Tram Stations, nearby Primary and Secondary Schools, entry to the M1 Motorway and only 25mins to the beautiful Gold Coast beaches. In close proximity to the local bowls club, Night Quarter Markets, Medical Centres and sports grounds. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking 'Book An Inspection' or 'Register Details'. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property. You will also receive an application form.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Helensvale
Lifestyle in Helensvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
207 Mildura Drive, Helensvale, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Helensvale.