207 Bennetts Road,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th November 2021
Rent ID: 4597532
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy & Central!
This Queenslander is located in the convenient suburb of Norman Park with plenty to offer.
Featuring a large backyard which is perfect for entertainers and family pets, this house is sure to impress.
- Large, air-conditioned lounge room
- Modern bathroom
- 2 large bedrooms
- Floorboards and high ceilings throughout
- Spacious, easy to maintain backyard
- Under house storage
- Fully fenced and pets upon application
Located with a park across the road, school and shops close by and plenty of public transport this house is perfect for singles, couples and families alike!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Norman Park is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 207 Bennetts Road, Norman Park today!