207 Bambra Road,
Caulfield South, VIC 3162
$2,107 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4612501
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious outdoor living | Full of detail | Spacious 2 bedroom home
Great location being within walking distance to Princes Park & Glen Huntly Road shops, Caulfield South primary school
and public transport. Featuring:
- Fabulous detailed high ceilings
- Huge lounge/dining room
- Fully renovated bathroom, 2 toilet
- Sparkling polished floors in living areas
- Huge master bedroom with air-conditioner
- Built in robes in both bedrooms
- Updated kitchen with with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking & electric oven
- Separate laundry and 2nd separate toilet
- Single lock up garage + 1 driveway space
- Garden shed and a private courtyard for those summer BBQs.
Hurry and inspect as this gem will not last.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield South
Lifestyle in Caulfield South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Caulfield South is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 207 Bambra Road, Caulfield South.