207/4 Grantala Street,
Manoora, QLD 4870
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4218485
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HEADING IN CAPITALS
* Due to new COVID-19 restrictions, we ask that you please submit an application before viewing it. If your application is considered by the owner, we will arrange a private inspection. *
This sweet 2 bedroom unit is located in the heart of Manoora, close to schools and shops making it perfect for the young family or a couple looking to find a place to call their own.
Property Features include:
- 2 bedrooms with brand new carpet
- 2 bathrooms complete with shower and toilet
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking and fridge
- Combined lounge and dining area
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- External balcony with access from the lounge and main bedroom
- Tenant responsible to set up utility accounts & pay for directly to provider (Electricity/Gas/Phone/Internet).
This property is not pet friendly.
Our leasing consultant will be at the front of the complex until the viewing time commences. If you are not there on time, we cannot guarantee we will be able to show you the property and you will have to reschedule. If you are running late, please call the office on 4046 9300 to advise.
Inspections Condition of Entry
Please be advised of the following conditions of entry due to COVID-19 safety precautions:
-Only one person per inspection registration permitted to enter the property
-If you are not registered for the inspection you will not be allowed to enter the property
-Please use hand sanitizer upon entry & exit
-Please adhere to social distancing guidelines, remaining 1.5m apart from others at all times
-Please refrain from touching any surfaces, handles, etc. while in the property. Please ask for assistance if required.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manoora
Lifestyle in Manoora
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Manoora comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 207/4 Grantala Street, Manoora today!