207/2 Langley Avenue,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4574344
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM IN THE HEART OF CREMORNE
INSPECT BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CONTACT AGENT TO BOOK
Perfectly positioned, this one bedroom furnished apartment is located in The Langley" which is right in the heart of Cremorne Village, with all its boutique shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and the fabulous Hayden Orpheum Cinema just up the road. With a lovely open plan layout, this security apartment is conveniently located with public transport at your doorstep. This apartment is one not to be missed!
- Fully furnished throughout with an L-shaped combined living & dining
which flows through to a Juliette balcony
- Kitchen with granite benchtop, gas cooktop, microwave, oven, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Queen size bed with brand new mattress, full size mirrored built in wardrobe opening onto Juliette balcony
- Internal laundry facilities including washing machine & dryer
- Security building with direct lift access to single carapace
- Transport at front door with bus access to City, North Sydney, Palm Beach, Manly & Chatswood.
Lease Length Required 12 months
Sorry, no pets allowed
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cremorne? 207/2 Langley Avenue, Cremorne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.