$460 PW / $1999 PCM
207/849 Burwood Road,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4324378
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HAWTHORNS COMFORTABLE DELIGHT
Don't miss this opportunity to lease this quality two bedroom apartment in the Burke Rise Development has something for everyone. Boasting functional and contemporary interiors and a subtle colour scheme, the apartment makes the most of the natural light that streams in through the floor to ceiling glass balcony doors.
Modern kitchen is finished with unique quality appointments including stainless steel Miele appliances, a four-burner gas cooktop, a delightfully deep and spacious double sink and quality chrome fittings. The bathroom is similarly luxurious, with modern tiling, minimalist finishes, and a large shower. Carpeted bedrooms provide a warm complement to the functionality of this apartment, and the natural layout makes for comfortable living.
In close proximity to Camberwell railway station and an exhaustive range of cafes, restaurants, and shops along Burke Road including The Well Shopping Centre, this is an opportunity you won't want to miss. Swinburne Uni and Monash Freeway are also within easy reach.
To inspect this property you need to book a time through our online booking system.
To do this on-line please;
1. click the "Book an Inspection Time" tab.
2. From the options available please select the day and time that you are able to inspect the property.
3. Please make sure you register to attend the inspection by entering your name and contact details into the system. If you do not register, you may not receive important information about the property and the inspection time.
4. If you cannot find a suitable day or time that is on offer or if you would like to know more about the property, please tick the box and one of our dedicated Leasing Consultants will contact you and arrange a private appointment to inspect the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Want to live in Hawthorn East? 207/849 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.