207/216 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Available 3rd December 2020
Rent ID: 4167045
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW LUXURY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN PRIME SURRY HILLS LOCATION
Located in the heart of Surry Hills, this immaculately finished near new one-bedroom apartment in the "Golf House" complex offers residents spacious light-filled architecturally designed interiors and the ultimate city fringe convenience. Golf House is conveniently just moments' walk from Central Station, Chinatown, Hyde Park, Sydney's CBD and light rail initiative allowing new residents the enjoyment of an effortless, urban lifestyle. Surry Hills is a sought-after location for Sydney's hottest bars and restaurants offering a vast array of culinary delights while creatively it offers an eclectic hub of arts, culture and fashion.
To inspect by private appointment, please email email@example.com or call agent's number shown in the profile.
Key features include:
- Open plan lounge/dining with floor to ceiling windows and high ceilings and wooden floorboards
- Ultra-modern kitchen with Carrara natural stone bench tops, microwave, fridge/freezer, Meile appliances
- Large bedroom with
- Sophisticated bathroom with a combination of stone and tile
- Security complex
- Relax on the tranquil roof deck featuring lush greenery and views
Please contact Infinity Property Agents direct on 9249 9130 for further details.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 207/216 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.