207/166 Barker Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4415287
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newmarket Residences is the gateway to Randwick's new neighbourhood. The premium apartment building sits above a vibrant retail piazza with casual contemporary dining and cafes. The historic horse Sales Ring has been transformed into a beautiful adjoining interactive playground where children can play under the shade of the treasured fig tree.
This generously proportioned living space is illuminated by sunlight through large picture windows, with corner undercover balconies providing natural cross-ventilation giving a sense of warmth and openness.
The kitchen features a service benchtop & SMEG integrated appliances offering a gourmet experience with high-quality fixtures. The deluxe master bedroom provides a walk-in wardrobe leading through to the ensuite whilst the second bedroom enjoys direct balcony access. Each of the bathrooms are stylish & spacious whilst there is also an internal European laundry within the property.
Choose a supreme lifestyle within this luxury development with a wide selection of fantastic eateries including Cali Press, Ra Ra Ramenat your doorstep. In close proximity to the Prince of Wales Hospital, the University of NSW, and Sydney's most iconic beaches, the new light rail service is a short level stroll away offering unprecedented transport convenience.
- Luxuriously appointed across a well-considered floorplan.
- Flowing & open plan interiors with large windows inviting sunlight.
- North-East facing balcony with gas, electric & water outlets.
- Gourmet Gas Kitchen appointed with premier appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- 2nd Bedroom with built-in wardrobe & balcony access
- Separate Study space & internal
- European laundry
- Secure underground car space
- Lift access with garbage chute on each floor
- Stunning gardens & commercial district at your doorstep
- Close to hospitals, UNSW, iconic beaches, racecourse & transport
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Want to live in Randwick? 207/166 Barker Street, Randwick could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.