DEPOSIT TAKEN BY TROY 0402 692 444
206/8D Myrtle Street,
Prospect, NSW 2148
Rent ID: 3982110
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN BY TROY 0402 692 444. MORE HOMES NEEDED URGENTLY!
RAY WHITE ST MARTINS is excited to present this immaculately presented NEAR NEW unit , ideally located at the rear of the complex in one of Prospects premium locations with easy access to M4 Motor Way and Great Western High Way offering a generous open plan layout with quality finishes . This one has it all LOCATION, SIZE AND COMFORT.
* BONUS DOUBLE GLAZED DOORS FOR EXTRA PEACE AND QUIET
* Generous sun drenched open plan living spaces with quality timber floors through out.
* Spacious lounge room with air con opening up to the large balcony.
* SEPARATE Large sized 1 bedroom with built ins opening out to a large balcony.
* Modern quality kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher, stone bench tops and plenty of storage space.
* Ultra modern deluxe bathroom.
* Internal laundry with clothes dryer.
* Undercover secured parking with storage cage and plenty of visitors parking for your convenience.
* Added bonus is a beautiful relaxation area on the roof top of the building for your enjoyment and comfort.
* Woolworths located in adjacent complex making it convenient regular shopping.
All this Conveniently located close proximity to Blacktown train station, Blacktown CBD ,West Point Shopping Centre, Prospect Homebase Shopping Centre, great renowned Schools, TAFE, Prospect Woolworths and Wet and Wild making this the ideal property you will never want to leave. For more info please call Troy Do 0402 692 444
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 206/8D Myrtle Street, Prospect is unfurnished and available to rent.