206/88 La Scala Avenue,
Maribyrnong, VIC 3032
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th February 2020
Rent ID: 3486102
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BE THE FIRST IN THIS NEAR NEW APARTMENT!
Positioned on the 2nd level of the near new Lucien apartment complex is this stunning 72m2 two bedroom two bathroom apartment.
- Bright spacious living room
- Split system heating and cooling
- 10m2 balcony with some of Melbourne's best views
- 2 large bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes,
- Well appointed bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings
- Master with a beautiful Ensuite
- Stylish kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Separate laundry
- Intercom entry
- Undercover secure off street car space with storage cage.
Lucien offers a rare opportunity to experience the popular advantages of waterside-living coupled with an abundance of cosmopolitan amenities available at your doorstep. Maribyrnong is home to many picturesque parks and gardens, educational facilities, sports grounds, cafés and restaurants, and shopping.
Enjoy sunny weekends outdoors with the multitude of activities available along the water or in the many parks nearby. There are endless cycling and running paths, barbecue areas and playgrounds, or try a spot of fishing or kayaking. Whether it be swinging a club or racket at the Riverside Golf and Tennis Centre or heading to the races at the Moonee Valley Racecourse, you will have no problem filling your weekends with adventurous activity.
There are schools for every level of education: from Highpoint Kinder, several primary schools and colleges, to Victoria University only a short bike ride away or 5 minutes in the car.
Great dining abounds if you are in the mood for authentic Italian try Sorriso Caffe Trattoria or if you prefer your food with a view head to the Lakehouse Restaurant on the Marina or Masterchef judge, Gary Mehigan's The Boathouse. For great coffee try Café Boutique or Café Sorelle.
If you feel like indulging your taste for high-end fashion, Highpoint Shopping Centre is just 7 minutes drive away and now has over 500 stores. Or a short 7 minute drive takes you to Footscray Market to browse the fresh fruit and vegetables
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE ABOVE OPEN FOR INSPECTION.
**Inspections are subject to cancellation or time changes without notice**
**Applicants must view the property before any applications will be processed**
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maribyrnong
Lifestyle in Maribyrnong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 206/88 La Scala Avenue, Maribyrnong is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how