$650 - $700 / Wk
206/39 Grenfell Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4268366
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Rare Inner-City 3 Bedroom Apartment!
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
1. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
2. Your application will be processed and qualified applicants as per the landlords instruction will be invited to a private inspection (the invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property).
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Available: 23rd February
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Not Permitted
On offer is this rare 3 bedroom inner-city apartment, providing residents an incredible central CBD location close to all conveniences and amenities. With a generous floor plan, low maintenance lifestyle and modern fixtures and fittings throughout, this home will offer its new residents unlimited options!
Features that make this home special:
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan living area with direct access to the large balcony
- Spacious bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Master bedroom (bedroom 2) with ensuite
- Good size bedroom 3
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Secure complex access - residents only
- 1 valuable secure city centre car park
- Communal pool and outdoor decking area
- Quality tiles throughout the living area
With Rundle mall at your door step, and everything all within walking distance, the location is truly second to none. Zoned for Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanic High, this apartment truly offers its residents unlimited opportunities!
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
206/39 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Adelaide.