206/3-11 Orara Street,
Waitara, NSW 2077
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4553951
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bed and two bath in sought after building
This two bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned on the second floor with a sunny easterly aspect. This sun filled, spacious apartment is one of the largest apartments in the Orara Grande and boasts convenient and comfortable living.
Enjoy the convenience of being merely a 2-minute walk to Waitara Station, 10-minute walk to Hornsby Station and Hornsby Westfield and a 2-minute stroll to Magpies Waitara. Plus, it is close to parks, schools, shops and all local amenities.
- Attractive modern kitchen comprising a 4 burner gas cook-top and range hood, loads of cupboard and bench space plus a dishwasher
- Well-lit lounge room that opens out to a generous size balcony
- 2 light filled bedrooms king size main with a spacious walk-in wardrobe, en-suite and balcony; 2nd bedroom with wall to wall built-in mirrored wardrobe
- 2 modern bathrooms including a full main bathroom with a bath and separate shower plus an en-suite
- Internal laundry containing built-in shelving, sink and a dryer
Secure underground parking
- Gas cooking, heating, hot water and bayonet in the lounge room
- 3 x Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning unit in lounge and bedrooms
- Facilities inc lift access, parking, gymnasium and an outdoor swimming pool
- School catchment zone is Waitara Public School
- Approximately 2-minute walk to Waitara Station
- Approximately 10-minute walk to Hornsby Station and Hornsby Westfield
- Approximately 4-minute drive to Waitara Public School
- Approximately 4-minute drive to Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital
Online application: https://t-app.com.au/stonehornsby
1Form not accepted.
Applications available on inspection
Please Note: If you would like a private inspection of this property please call Fiona at anytime 0435 853 662
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waitara
Lifestyle in Waitara
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Waitara comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 206/3-11 Orara Street, Waitara today!