206/29 Melville Parade,
South Perth, WA 6151
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3839865
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FIFO Suitable. Fully Furnished, living by Swan River in prestigious South Perth. Call 0414 493 765 to arrange private viewing!
This fully furnished one bed, one bath apartment is available to enjoy living in South Perth - close to city, walk, drive, catch a ferry or bus. Will suit FIFO workers arriving from Eastern States.
* Fully furnished one bed apartment with separate lounge / living
* Lounge / Living area with TV and 2 seater sofa
* Fully furnished kitchen with electric cook top, microwave, dishwasher, fridge etc
* Large bedroom with queen size bed and wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom leads to your balcony overlooking garden and swan river glimpses
* Laundry equipped with washing machine and dryer
* Dedicated undercover carport
* Secured facility with security camera's and gate at entrance
* Close to Mend Street Jetty, Mends street cafe area, Bus stop 34 & 35, Perth Zoo
** NBN -WiFi Internet -$20PW extra **
** Linen not included **
** No Smoking and No Pets**
Individual viewing only by personal appointment. Please call 0414 493 765 or send an email.
PLEASE DO NOT GO ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT FROM OUR OFFICE.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO VIEW THE PROPERTY BEFORE AN APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
ALL TIME RE WILL NOT ACCEPT 1 FORM APPLICATIONS
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Perth
Lifestyle in South Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 206/29 Melville Parade, South Perth is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how