$470 per week pw
206/28 Bellevue Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 474258
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Converted Warehouse One Bedroom Apartment In The Heart Of Surry Hills
Converted warehouse surrounded by lifestyle options
Boasting a desirable walk-to-everywhere location, this converted warehouse apartment creates instant appeal with its sunny aspect, tasteful inclusions and breezy interiors. It is surrounded by lifestyle options including transport, shops and cafes.
- High ceilings enhance the outstretched living/dining space
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliance
- Relaxed all-weather balcony embraced by natural sunlight
- Communal rooftop deck commands sweeping city skyline views
- Well maintained kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Good sized bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
- Newly renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, internal laundry
- Timber floors teamed with neutral decor, shadowline ceilings
- Exclusive building surrounded by vibrant shopping and dining
- Security building with video intercom
- Freshly painted
Please click BOOK TO INSPECT on this advert to register for the inspection.
Please note, if you do not register we cannot notify you of time changes or cancellations.
If & All measurements are to be made during your viewing of the property.
Please see link below to the T-App Application
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Picture yourself living at 206/28 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.