206/15 Pickles Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$1,950 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389396
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beach Resort Style Living in a Stylish Bayside Residence ...
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 26268.
Exclusive Drift Building in the id apartments -
This incredibly positioned, and fashionable, second floor security apartment is within 150m of the sand.
Save on fitness Club Membership by starting your day with a workout in the state of the art gymnasium, then cut a few laps in the under cover heated lap pool, which is set amongst a Balinese resort style central courtyard. Followed by brunch at the Bay St. Cafe Hub, or a trip to nearby South Melbourne Market (2km)
Inspections are welcome by contacting the owner for an appointment. Tuesday 11th 6.30 - 7.00pm
- A well spaced open living area,
- Euro Kitchen, including ceramic cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher;
- Queen bedrooms with built-in-robes,
- Centrally positioned bathroom with hidden laundry facility,
- Wall-mounted split system for heat/cooling
- Security parking for one (1) vehicle close to direct access lift
- On site manager
Private Inspections are welcome by contacting for an appointment.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 206/15 Pickles Street, Port Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.