206/11 Glass Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3987733
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Due to the Stage 4 restrictions, we are currently unable to undertake private inspections.
Youre still able to register your interest. This will enable us to instantly inform you of any changes or updates.
You can apply without viewing the property using our online Tenancy Application - 1Form.
Open plan interior, signature features and secure boutique surrounds, dont miss this rare opportunity to secure an apartment in the sought after Olinda building.
- Double bedrooms with fully fitted out built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Central bathroom
- Euro laundry
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, gas appliances and a dishwasher
- Spacious balcony with city views
Additional features also include secure single undercover car parking space, storage cage, ducted reverse-cycle climate control, ample storage inside the apartment, video intercom and lift access.
Quick pedestrian access to Glenbervie Station, Napier street shops and Windy Hill leisure centre, Salmon Reserve, Woodlands Park, North Essendon Village cafes and shops, renowned schools as well as easy access to Citylink.
TO VIEW ALL RENTAL LISTINGS, PLEASE VISIT www.mcdonaldupton.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Essendon? 206/11 Glass Street, Essendon could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.