206/212 Cope Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4081000
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Spacious & Quiet Residence in Ideal Location
Size, quality and location are always the key considerations when assessing a property, and all are impressively provided by this spacious apartment. Quietly situated at the rear of the recently completed "Du Louvre" building, it ticks all the boxes for immediate lifestyle enjoyment with smartly presented interiors, large proportions and many designer finishes.
* Stone kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge and dishwasher
* Two spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
* Intercom, Secure entry, Air conditioning
* Secure car space and storage cage
* Internal laundry with dryer included
* Private rooftop with panoramic area views & barbecue
Located in the heart of Waterloo, you will find cafe culture, restaurants shops and Green Square train station all within a short walk.
Lease periods are 6-12 months and pets are considered on an application basis.
For any questions or to arrange an inspection please do contact Jack Williams on 0434 881 122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Waterloo? 206/212 Cope Street, Waterloo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.