$520 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
206/165-167 Gladstone Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4718721
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspection for Registered Clients Only
This fantastic two bedroom apartment is sure to impress. Enjoy the convenience of being situated in South Melbourne with freeway entrances going either direction within a minute drive, a convenient coffee shop just downstairs, restaurants, pubs and cafes all less than a 10 minute walk, as well as tram 109 stop at just 3 minutes walk.
The apartment includes:
- Open plan living/dining area with floor to ceiling windows fitted with roller blinds, opening out to your very own generous size private balcony to take in the incredible city views.
- First spacious bedroom with natural light and built in wardrobes.
- Master bedroom includes window views, built in wardrobe and private ensuite.
- The well thought out kitchen includes large size Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Smeg gas stove and oven and plenty of cupboard space with integrated fridge included
- European laundry with ample space for washing machine and dryer.
Additional features include reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, secure swipe access with intercom, one secure car stacker and one storage cage.
Contact us today to arrange a private inspection!
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 206/165-167 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.