206/125 Turner Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th November 2021
Rent ID: 4608576
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
YARRA RIVER STUNNING VIEWS, 2 BEDROOM ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED LOW MAINTENANCE, LIGHT FILLED UNIT ONLY 4KM FROM CITY!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 double bedrooms with BIRs, master with ensuite
- Open plan, bright lounge/kitchen with floor to ceiling windows facing river
- L shaped kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Large sunny balcony with stunning peaceful views of the Yarra River
- Large central bathroom
- Split system heating and cooling
- Security intercom entrance and lift access
- Undercover basement parking with remote access and storage cage
Scenic walking & bike paths at your doorstep, Abbotsford Convent, Fairfield Boathouse and local restaurants and cafes all just around the corner. Easy access to Fitzroy and Richmonds nightlife, shopping and eateries & Eastern Freeway and Victoria Park station just minutes away.
Please note: This property has an embedded network to manage the supply of Utilities.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 206/125 Turner Street, Abbotsford before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.