205 Waverley Road,
Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4108244
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly renovated home!
Call today to arrange a private inspection!
Located in the heart of Mount Waverley. This property has been renovated, creating comfortable spaces.
• Boast 3 carpeted bedrooms
• Separate laundry
• Floor boards
• Gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage space
• Electric fireplace in the living area
• Fully Fenced
Within Sussex Heights Primary and Ashwood Secondary College catchment. Short drive to train station, Monash Freeway and Chadstone Shopping Centre. This is not a property you should overlook. Call in for an inspection today.
Please click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab above to book a time to inspect this property and register your interest.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Waverley
Lifestyle in Mount Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mount Waverley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 205 Waverley Road, Mount Waverley today!