205/6 Tonga Place,
Parkwood, QLD 4214
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4373288
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MOVE IN THIS WEEKEND !!
Brand new Apartment overlooking nature reserve - you will not know that you are in the heart of Parkwood!
- 2 Bedrooms with wardrobes
- 2 Quality tiled bathrooms
- Stunning kitchen complete with stone bench tops and integrated dishwasher
- Open plan living opening out to your own balcony with views to the bush
- Laundry complete with F&P Dryer
- Duct Air Conditioning throughout
- 1 Secure car space
This apartment is available now and will not last long.
Located on the Southport / Parkwood boundary adjacent to GCH Light Rail station, Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University, shops in Chirn Park, Southport Sharks, local schools, cafes, and Musgrave Park and close proximity of Southport CBD, transport, restaurants,
Disclaimer: PRDnationwide Southport in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should inspect the properties, make their own enquiries so to verify the information contained herein.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkwood
Lifestyle in Parkwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
205/6 Tonga Place, Parkwood, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parkwood.