205/3-7 Burwood Road,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4413505
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two-bedroom for lease at BURWOOD!
Enjoy the first sunlight from the East, this Boutique Development is sited at most sought after location at Burwood . Only a few minutes walking to Burwood Park, MLC Girls High School and Burwood Station.
The elegant features include:
* Expansive open plan living area
* Stone bench top kitchen with European stainless steel appliances
* Walking distance to amenities including Burwood Railway Station, Westfield Shopping Centre and local schools
Please go to the inspection for more details, photos shown for illustration purpose only.
Contact Kevin 0481 203 460 or John 0422 580 528.
Energy suppliers might be limited for electricity and gas.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burwood? 205/3-7 Burwood Road, Burwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.