205/1 Olive York Way,
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4532951
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new stunning apartment with huge north facing private balcony
This brand-new luxury two bedroom two-bathroom apartment is located in an exceptional complex and has its own huge north facing private balcony.
With easy access to Citylink and nearby Albion Road shops it is just 3km from vibrant Sydney Road with all its restaurants and cool cafes.
Included is the use of a gym, spa, bocce, table tennis, BBQ and shared landscaped gardens plus an exceptional business centre and residents dining room.
Includes luxuries such as stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, floorboards, split system heating and cooling and security entrance.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, BIRs & access to balcony
- Second double bedroom with BIRs
- Second luxurious bathroom with oversized shower
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining flowing onto the large private balcony.
- Modern kitchen with SS appliances and gas cooking
- Ample cupboard space
- Split system heating and cooling
- Secure basement car park
- Secure storage cage
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick West
Lifestyle in Brunswick West
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Brunswick West is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 205/1 Olive York Way, Brunswick West.