205/806 Bourke Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4592962
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Executive inner city living in spacious two-bedroom apartment
This spacious two-bedroom apartment is a rare find in this convenient inner-city suburb. It offers quality executive living with premium modern appointments throughout including a gas kitchen and a large master en-suite with separate bath and shower.
There is also an onsite gym and swimming pool to the immaculate complex that is walking distance to Moore Park, major supermarkets and a huge range of cafes and restaurants on the edge on Sydney CBD.
- Carpeted open-plan living/dining area with balcony access
- Gas kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Three good-sized carpeted bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Large master ensuite with separate bath and shower
- Well-presented modern main bathroom with corner shower
- Separate internal laundry and built-in linen cupboard
- Secure parking for 1 car in quality complex with pool and gym
****Booking an inspection is easy! Simply click on Book an Inspection to see pre-arranged times or Email Agent to enquire if these times are not suitable. By registering, you will be instantly booked in to inspect the property and will receive updates, changes, or cancellations to your mobile phone or email ****
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Waterloo is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 205/806 Bourke Street, Waterloo.