205/300 Turton Street,
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4166319
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom Unit Ready To Move In
This spacious two bedroom apartment provides comfortable and convenient living. Unit features a huge balcony and modern design. Great location offers convenience and stylish living at the same time. Just 3 minutes drive to Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, QEII hospital and Griffith University. Within walking distance to bus stop and train station.
- Light filling open plan living & dining area
- Wool-blend carpet throughout the apartment
- Air conditioning unit in both master bedroom and living
- Contemporary kitchen with stone island bench, DeLonghi gas stove, oven and dishwasher
- Intercom and restricted access with swipe card
- Central hot water system
- Undercover Car space
Please register & confirm attendance for scheduled inspections. Inspections may be cancelled should registration and confirmation not be submitted by the interested party. To register click the "Book an Inspection" button and follow the prompts.
Please contact our agency on 0466 998 885 or email email@example.com to arrange a private inspection!
We accept both online 1FORM applications. If you have more supporting documents to add please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coopers Plains
Lifestyle in Coopers Plains
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 205/300 Turton Street, Coopers Plains. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.