205/288 Waymouth Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Rent ID: 4235484
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern, Spacious and in Perfect Location!
*Access to Building is via Prince Court
This trendy apartment is immaculate in condition and being one of only 24 apartments in the popular boutique group called Glo. You are in perfect position to take advantage of everything the funky West-End has to offer with plenty of bars & cafes, vibrant Gouger Street, the medical precinct, zoned for both Adelaide High schools plus so much more, all only minutes away!
Available 11th January 2021.
Features you will Love:
- Generous main bedroom with mirrored BIR & study nook for your convenience;
- Light filled living, dining & kitchen area;
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher & ample storage;
- Quality stainless steel Smeg appliances;
- Spacious balcony with lovely city views;
- Tidy main bathroom;
- Separate European style laundry;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort all-year round;
- Secure video intercom access for your added security;
*** City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home, however in light of the ever changing environment around the COVID-19 pandemic, all potential tenants must register to inspect this property. To register simply click 'Book an Inspection Time' (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. ***
To apply for this property please visit tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
Property is unfurnished.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 205/288 Waymouth Street, Adelaide. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.