$820-$850 Per Week
204 Old Canterbury Road,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$3,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th May 2020
Rent ID: 95526
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious & Renovated Federation Home
This spacious four bedroom home has just been renovated whilst retaining many of its elegant federation features. Conveniently located only minutes away from Summer Hill Village and station.
- Brand new carpet & fresh paint throughout
- Bright & spacious living room w/ feature fireplace
- Four over-sized bedrooms, two w/ over-sized built-in wardrobes
- Large eat-in kitchen w/ gas cooking & new wood vinyl flooring
- Freshly renovated bathroom w/ walk-in shower
- Internal laundry w/ second W/C
- Easy care grass backyard
To find out more about this property, please contact Norman Tran on 0427 284 559 / 02 8752 4514.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: NOW
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
You could be living at 204 Old Canterbury Road, Summer Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how