204/53 Chrystobel Crescent,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4104543
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Breath-taking apartments, amazing location, unique opportunity
Your stunning new home awaits in this boutique block of stunning 21 apartments amidst all the action of Glenferrie Road - with a plethora of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants at your doorstep.
Retaining an historical facade and expanding into an ultra-modern oasis, the newly constructed Grace Apartments provide luxury and style in a boutique development.
- Impressive stone kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living room leading to good sized private entertaining balcony
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom
- Two good sized bedrooms with mirror finish robes and ceiling fan
- European laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Single security parking for one (car stacker) and storage cage
* Rent will be increased to $530pw after 3 months
Take a stroll to the Lido art house cinema, work out at Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre, kick off your shoes and relax in beautiful Grace Park or catch a train or tram on Glenferrie Road.
**Car parks are within a stacker system and thus have height and weight restrictions. Maximum vehicle height of 1.8m and weight of 2000kg, no exceptions allowed.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 204/53 Chrystobel Crescent, Hawthorn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.