204/36 Lynch Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4081098
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ELEVATED, SPACIOUS, BOUTIQUE LIVING IN THE HEART OF HAWTHORN
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! PLEASE VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR PRIOR TO AN IN PERSON INSPECTION **
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This well-appointed, boutique "Rothe Lowman" designed, Riva Apartment, showcases cutting edge architecture and luxury living in the heart of heritage Hawthorn.
- Two bedrooms with mirrored BIRs, master with ensuite, 2nd bedroom with balcony access
-Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining with timber floors, great natural light, access to private balcony and split system heating and cooling
- Stunning dark colour schemed kitchen with plenty of storage, pantry, Bosch stainless steel appliances and gas cooking - intergrated fridge and dishwasher
- Central and ensuite bathrooms both with walk up showers and good storage
- Euro laundry - washing machine and dryer included
- Full width undercover balcony
- Split system air-conditioner
- Secure basement car space for one car
- Large storage cage
- Residents only access to communal garden and BBQ
- Secure building
Ideally located within close proximity to Glenferrie Road & its boutique restaurants, cafes, shops, cinema, Hawthorn Station and trams to CBD and an easy walk to Swinburne University.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 204/36 Lynch Street, Hawthorn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.