204/3 Cartmell Street,
Heidelberg, VIC 3084
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th February 2020
Rent ID: 3283754
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious, stylish and sensationally convenient
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN TIME TO INSPECT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Beautifully built, this one bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes.
Positioned on the doorstep of popular Burgundy Street shops, cafes, restaurants with the Mercy and Austin Hospital, reputable schools and Heidelberg train station also nearby.
Inside the apartment, you will love:
- The contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage space and clever extended benchtop, which doubles up as a dining table.
- The Light and bright living room flowing onto an enviable north facing balcony, complemented with lovely botanical planter boxes and a serene tree lined outlook.
- The spacious bedroom with study nook and access to central bathroom.
- The timber flooring throughout living areas and kitchen
- The security entry and underground parking
Register your details online to be the first to inspect.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Heidelberg
Lifestyle in Heidelberg
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Heidelberg comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 204/3 Cartmell Street, Heidelberg today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how